7 Simple Decor Updates
These 7 simple updates can help transform a room from drab to fab.
1. If your furniture is all the same color, bring in a chair that's upholstered in a fun print to instantly liven up the look of a room.
2. Add an area rug to better define a particular space, such as a small sitting area.
3. Update your throw pillows. Create interest while maintaining cohesion, by utilizing different patterns within the same color family.
4. Become an artist and create an eye-catching abstract painting. It truly is simple, and is an easy way to tie in colors within a room, or make a beautiful, bold statement.
5. Create great lighting within a room by working an additional lamp into the design (or simply swapping out an older lamp for one that puts out better light).
6. Add an accessory in a bold color. Poufs are everywhere in interiors right now, and are a great and inexpensive way in increase the seating capacity in a room.
7. Whether you love the color of a room or you're dying to try something new, a fresh coat of paint can make a big difference within a room.
1. Paradise Upholstered Arm Chair | 2. Mykonos Area Rug | 3. Ikate Medallion Throw Pillows | 4. Mod Floral Print On Canvas | 5. 3-Legged Floor Lamp | 6. Moroccan Leather Stuffed Pouf | 7. Benjamin Moore Aura Interior Paint